Family Law And Divorce Attorney
Miami Divorce Attorney, Leanne Perez understands legal issues can be emotionally and financially devastating to individuals and families, affecting their futures for years to come.
Probably one of the most emotionally charged areas of law is Family Law and Divorce Law as it involves husbands and wives, parents, children, extended families and finances. It is paramount that the attorney you hire to represent you understand the strain that these issues can put you through.
Our firm understands this quite well as we deal with these issues on a daily basis. It helps us to be essentially keen and sympathetic for our clients as they navigate their way through the tumultuous road of Separations, Divorces, Child Custody and Child Support Disputes, Financial Disagreements and all other legal matters that may affect their families.
These are legal issues that many people will have to deal with at some point in their lives. Miami Divorce Lawyer, Leanne Perez has made it her business to help Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Jacksonville residents navigate the maze that is the Florida legal system.
At the Law Offices of Leanne Perez we have extensive experience helping parents work through child custody and parenting issues, enabling many families to enjoy an arrangement that meets the needs of children and parents alike.
At our Miami ,Florida Law firm, we help clients with every aspect of their Florida Divorce, including:
- Divorce Law: We provide skilled legal services to people involved in both uncontested and contested divorces.
- Division of Property: Florida is a equitable distribution state not a community property state. We can help you understand how this will affect your assets and debts in a divorce.
- Child Visitation, Parental Responsibility, Parenting Plans: Child Custody Attorney Perez can help you determine which arrangements work best for your family. Also, we can work with you to create a visitation schedule that takes into account your schedules, holidays and the needs of your child.
- Child Support Law and Child Custody Law: The Florida child Support guidelines act as a formula for determining child support based on your income and a number of other factors. We can provide you with a straightforward assessment of how much child support you will receive or pay in your divorce.
Alimony (Spousal Support): Alimony Attorney Leanne Perez will work with you to determine the alimony that works for your particular situation, whether it is on a temporary or permanent basis.
Your Case is Our Top Priority
The Law Offices of Leanne Perez acts as the voice that you need to represent you in your case. We ensure that the matter at hand is handled appropriately and as smoothly as possible. You can rest assured we can appropriately represent your interests throughout the case. Our office in Miami provides you access to:
- One on one individual attention on each case
- Your specific needs taken into account
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Free Consultation
- Reasonable flat fees – no hourly charges- no retainers
- Financing and payment plans available
- Acceptance of credit cards, checks, and cash
- Se Habla Español
It’s important that you have a Miami family law lawyer who is there for you, viewing you as more than simply a number. You can receive a personalized experience, from the initial contact made to the very end of the case. With our office, you don’t have to feel overwhelmed, stressed uncertain about whatever course of action you are pursuing. Leanne Perez Attorney at Law makes your case our top priority.
Contact us at (305) 791-5066 for a free consultation today or Chat with Attorney Online Now!